Our hospital provides diagnostic and interventional medical imaging services for both inpatients and outpatients using cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
Medical imaging is located on the lower ground floor, next to the emergency department, and entry is via the highly-visible staircase and lifts from the main concourse. Our medical imaging service includes 28 imaging rooms, including:
- four general x-ray rooms
- one orthopantomography (OPG) x-ray room
- three computed tomography (CT) rooms
- two angiography rooms
- two fluoroscopy rooms
- one bone densitometry room
- eight ultrasound rooms
- two magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) rooms
- four single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT)/computed tomography (CT) rooms
- one positron emission tomography (PET)/computed tomography (CT) room.
A range of radiological and selected ultrasound services is provided outside of our main imaging rooms, including CT rooms in intensive care and the cancer centre and ceiling-mounted x-ray gantries in the emergency department.