For health professionals
Fiona Stanley Hospital works closely with a wide range of health professionals – including GPs, allied health practitioners, nurses and medical professionals – to provide the best possible care for our patients.
Fiona Stanley Hospital’s team of co-directors includes:
- Dr Paul Cannell (Medical Co-Director Service 1)
- Janet Zagari (Co-Director Service 1)
- Dr Gavin Coppinger (Medical Co-Director Service 2)
- Christopher Whennan (Co-Director Service 2)
- Dr Hannah Seymour (Medical Co-Director Service 3)
- Paula Chatfield (Co-Director Service 3)
- Dr Simon Towler (Medical Co-Director Service 4)
- Karen McMenamin (Co-Director Service 4).
Primary, community and acute healthcare referral and management pathways
HealthPathways WA (external site) is a web-based portal with information on referral and management pathways helping clinicians to access appropriate services in the primary, community and acute health care settings in WA for patients.