Our hospital provides a full range of cardiology services including emergency services, a coronary care unit, non-invasive and invasive cardiac imaging and testing, coronary and structural heart interventions, electrophysiology and pacing, advanced cardiac failure management and cardiac transplantation.
Located off the pedestrian walkway on level 1, cardiology includes:
- provision of services for patients with disorders of the heart requiring cardiac investigations and treatment
- six multidisciplinary outpatient consultation rooms
- two rooms for stress and exercise testing
- seven rooms for electroechocardiography (EEG)/holter testing.
Our cardiology service also includes:
- a 20-bed coronary care unit on level 1
- an echocardiography unit with five echocardiogram rooms, a trans-oesophageal echocardiogram room and reporting room
- interventional cardiology procedures (including the full range of interventional diagnostic and symptom-relief procedures) which is provided in the angiography suite (which has two angiography rooms and two electrophysiology rooms)
- cardiac rehabilitation services which will start in our hospital and include outpatient rehabilitation programs, telephone rehabilitation and psycho-cardiology programs.