A dedicated group of friendly volunteers are available to help you during your stay. Volunteer services include:
- escorting you to different parts of the hospital
- personal shopping for low value items
- handing out magazines and newspapers
- making tea and coffee
- arranging and delivering flowers
- story-telling in the children’s ward
- buddy system/companionship
- library trolley.
You can ask the ward staff to request a volunteer or call the Helpdesk on (08) 6152 2222.
Anyone interested in becoming a volunteer at our hospital can contact email@example.com.
Read more about our volunteer service.