Consumer and Community Advisory Council
Fiona Stanley Hospital (FSH) is committed to partnering with consumers to ensure a patient-centred approach to all service planning, delivery and evaluation.
The FSH Consumer and Community Advisory Council (CCAC) includes consumer and community members.
Our CCAC provides support and advice to our hospital to improve the hospital experience for patients, their relatives and other hospital consumers.
Some of the areas of involvement include:
- planning and development of health services at our hospital
- input to health service delivery at our hospital
- advocating for consumers, carers and the community
- promoting consumer and community participation
- facilitating communication and cooperation between our hospital, local service providers and communities
- monitoring health-related activities and reporting on the needs of consumers.
The CCAC values feedback from the community and can be contacted through email email@example.com or phoning
(08) 6152 4013.
The Fiona Stanley Hospital CCAC meets monthly.
Becoming a CCAC member
If you would like to register your interest to become a CCAC member, please contact the Patient and Family Liaison Service on (08) 6152 4013 or complete our Expression of Interest form (Word 157KB) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org